Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I bet you thought I was a goner! Quite the opposite my dear friends!

I have been to the depth of temptation and am now living in a world of over-abundance I never thought this challenge would see. The weekend was spent traveling to the 3 most tempting locations imaginable to a vegan-locavore:

1) Brother's house in Toronto where vegan girlfriend has their fridge portraying a spitting image of what mine might look like if I was given a vegan shopping spree. Don't think I didn't notice the homemade vegan lemon squares

SAFE!

2) My favourite vegan in the world's birthday party who has a vegan chef as a boyfriend! YEAH, I KNOW! AND he's Italian! Homemade pizza from scratch, BBQ sauce, vegan sausage and vegan mozzarella....on garlic bread crust! If he wasn't so wonderful as to make me my own little dough and sauce pizza I might have died a little inside.

PASSED!

3) Parents house in London which regularly stocks about 13% vegan and most often this consists of mangoes, avocados and bananas.....All brought to the perfect ripeness by my sweet mother. There was half a chocolate cake (non-vegan) that sat on the counter the entire time asking me to break every single moral I own.

I DID IT!!!!! :)

And now I'm back in Waterloo rolling in an over-abundance of vegetables I've never used in creative ways that make me laugh with excitement!

Day 11 and life couldn't be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment